Thursday, February 11, 2010

Period Tracker Feb 2010 Can Someone Help Me Track My Period?

Can someone help me track my period? - period tracker feb 2010

I have an irregular period so I my iPhone application that allows me to track my time purchased. For anyone interested, is called "P Tracker".

Anywho, I followed my time since July this year. Here is a list of my courses to date:
"From July 4 to August 3: 30 days cycle
-From 3 August to 31 August: 28 days in the cycle
"From August 31 to October 6: 36 days cycle

Today is the 10th November and has been 36 days since my last time. Based on my Time Tracker, which is the last thing I got my period, but again, I have a few months. Based on this information, you think you could give me an indication as to when should I?

I am a little worried because I am sexually active. WeAlways use condoms and usually with a spermicide. I know there is always the possibility, but I have three test strips. I do not know whether I should be worried or maybe my period is late? Would you recommend the purchase of a real pregnancy test instead of tapes?

I have symptoms such as back pain, cramps, a headache, and there tired. Normally these things with my time, but cramps are a little intense for a day. I soooo slept on Halloween, just felt like 10 and 3 clock. I even slept in the car and do not understand that he search the site went .. What is rare for me .. I havent done because I am over 13 years. I was very agile for my friend .. LOL but I'm usually NaggyThis time I was like "do not even talk to me ... I do not know what is wrong, but that's OK!". I had a headache yesterday, so almost a week ...

Now, suggestions (please: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment