Friday, December 18, 2009

Adult Strep Throat To Treat Strep Throat: Should I Take 5 Days Of Amoxicillin (500mg 3/day) Or 10 Days?

To treat strep throat: should I take 5 days of amoxicillin (500mg 3/day) or 10 days? - adult strep throat

I am a young adult sore throat is still a lot (Sigh .. my father both shad removal of the tonsils, but the doctors say that these days is required). I lived in France, where the infection is very common and doctors always gave me a swab amoxocillin done (and is even better). Now I live in India, where such a thing is usually treated by the pharmacist. Amoxocillin I asked and told me to take 500 mg 3 times daily for 5 days. But my doctors always prescribed a meeting in France for 10 days. I will not stop too early, even if I say that pharmacists (FYI, I am an adult and a weight of 55 kilos, which is about 122 pounds, and I am therefore of the size and age) at normal doses. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment