Sunday, December 27, 2009

Multifunction Printer Ratings How Do You Network A Brother MFC5840CN Multifunction Printer?

How do you network a Brother MFC5840CN multifunction printer? - multifunction printer ratings

I have configured a Brother MFC5840CN multifunction printer on a computer no problem, but because it is a network printer that you have another desktop shortcut.

Hows the best way to do it, and I have put two PCs via a hub?

Arent instructions very clear and I'm not very good with the stuff!

2 comments:

andy w said...

is a platform for multi-use link to connect two PCs to the printer on a network, or it has been brought to the preferences of the printer for sharing:) I hope that helps

andy w said...

is a platform for multi-use link to connect two PCs to the printer on a network, or it has been brought to the preferences of the printer for sharing:) I hope that helps

Post a Comment