Sunday, December 13, 2009

Trail Knives With A Rough Estimate How Much Would It Cost Me To Walk The Entire Appalachian Trail?

With a rough estimate how much would it cost me to walk the entire Appalachian Trail? - trail knives

I'm young and in good shape and planning trips on the road as quickly and cheaply as possible. I plan on completing the journey in about 3 months. I think I'll need: backpack, camping, sleeping bag, clothing, food, compass, making first-aid kit, a Palm Pilot (photos, play music, and use cooking as a series of magazine), compact gas stove, - , Survival Kit knife, fire starter, the bladder and the water W and a system for purifying water, oh, and maybe a portable shower things. Do you think you need a portable shower thing that I can not remember? How many more points on the supply of food and other things to buy (I would not send e-mail)? How much should it cost if I do not buy anything on the road, except for refueling, and took me 3 months to claim?

No comments:

Post a Comment