Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Numbness In Legs More Condition_symptoms Pregnant What Causes The Red/purple Splotches And Occassional Numbness On My Legs?!?

What causes the red/purple splotches and occassional numbness on my legs?!? - numbness in legs more condition_symptoms pregnant

My legs always seem very colorful and very red, and my joints are stained bright red / purple hue with occasional numbness. Even in the heat of summer, my legs are so (including numbness). Sounds like a circulation problem, but can not get a response from Internet sites or doctors. I am taking medication for ADHD, Adderall, and I think it might be a reason, but I do not know. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know because I'm so tired of dealing with this gross and embarressment have legs. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment