Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Columbia, Mo Rabbit Hutch Where Can I Buy A Flemish Giant Rabbit In Missouri?

Where can I buy a Flemish Giant Rabbit in Missouri? - columbia, mo rabbit hutch

I've made a lot of reflection and research director in rabbits and have their choice for a Flemish Giant. The problem is, I can not find someone close to or even somewhat close to me who has it. Does anyone know of a place of this race, especially in the area of Springfield, Mo, or even the Columbia MO area has? Thank you!

1 comment:

Kiolva said...

Hello,
It Flemish giant rabbits for sale offered http://pets-area.com/index.php?field_breed=885&country=US&option=com_sobi2&sobi2Task=search MO
You can with their suppliers. If you do not find the hare, you can create a show "Lapin GĂ©ant des Flandres wanted to place" with the description of your needs. This site is free.
I hope this is helpful.

Post a Comment