Thursday, January 14, 2010

Infant Acid Reflux Symptoms Please Help! Infant With Acid Reflux?

Please Help! Infant with acid reflux? - infant acid reflux symptoms

My daughter (4 weeks) may be acid reflux. Formula 3 was the last time, Zantac and Prevacid now. The symptoms persisted, and coughing and sneezing has gotten worse. She screams in pain after eating, arches its back and gags times. Just a little spit, but not with every meal. She gets the hiccups several times a day, and I hate to see her in so much pain. I worry about her constantly. We have all the measures taken sitting upright including the purchase of expensive bottles of Dr. Brown and make sure atleast 30 minutes. after every meal. Help please! Where can I go?

3 comments:

Jessie H said...

Ok I'm here and I know your pain. We were twice approved Vanderbilt. The second time I asked for a GI consult. We were there for a week and they have an EKG and a pH probe and laboratories. It was hard to see, but if the aid is worth it. I think the GI-consult is undoubtedly the next step. Good luck.

bella09 said...

May your daughter as well as cramps, and there is a lot of pain and cries a lot. It could also be lactose intolerant. My baby was, and it was terrible for me, I have the S-26 contain lactose and has another child, much better and not so much pain and vomiting. It also makes colic really helped. Also S-26 formula for reflux and other brands, but for me it was lactose. As soon as she begins to get a better place, because they belch, and these things tend to be a problem Arent.

maddiesm... said...

Are you sure that Intollerante no lactose or other allergies? my baby was still crying again, vomited all food, hunched and barely slept for the first 8wks of her life, she was on infant mortality Gaviscon, Zantac and another thing I do not know what his appeal and set formula dense food, but nothing that was .. Finally, a lactose-free formula, and eventually became a healthy child, happy ... whether the doctor has the other things that these symptoms can - Allergies are also symptoms of reflux and Theresa tested .. Some other things that my doctor told me that these symptoms can be so

Post a Comment