Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cornell University Volleyball My SAT Score Is 1730(Math:670 CR:450 Wr:610). My GPA Is Roughly 3.8.Will Binghampton Or Stonybrook Accept Me?

My SAT score is 1730(Math:670 CR:450 Wr:610). My GPA is roughly 3.8.Will Binghampton or Stonybrook accept me? - cornell university volleyball

I think my math and writing is decent, but sucks me reading. But even here it was the first time that I took the SA and I hope the next one. My goal is probably at least 1800 in the next test. In school, now have an average of 95% and I'm at 10% of my class (that is in the class of nearly 1,000 students). I can in the volleyball club after school, and I will join the team of higher mathematics. Next year, school year, I intend to join the chess team - a team of chess, which currently (and also the last 15 years) is the best in the country. In addition, I have dedicated my work to serve at the weekend community. I work about 240 hours away in a municipality. SA Although my score is low, so I hope, will be accepted by one of Binghamton, Stonybrook, or, if possible, the New York University. Columbia University and Cornell University are long shots. Thank you, John L.

2 comments:

gurly said...

Yes, I think u accpet Binghamton - I have a friend who has a value below 3.0, and sat down, and I received

QuietRio... said...

Did you mean to 3.8 to 4.0? Well, then you can certainly Stony Bing and the University of New York to be applied. SUNY must accept that - I know that PPL go, where not AMP. All you have a pretty good impression on me. Try to bring all schools - I think we have a good chance at the Ivy, too.

Post a Comment