Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Message Marrige Would It Be Wrong To Ask My Boyfriend If He Masturbates?

Would it be wrong to ask my boyfriend if he masturbates? - message marrige

Or if you have ever had an orgasm? Anyway, we're both in school and we are very modest. We do not have sex ... This is for the marriage. My God, we have not even kissed! Anyway, I was just curious if you masturbate, because I do not. It would be good to ask for? I do not want the monster or something ... or send the wrong message. What do you think?

3 comments:

lovelyla... said...

They worry about yourself! Most men masturbate, that's normal!

Knightha... said...

If a man is a little shy, once the issue wouldnt be more than likely he does, I can guarantee you that 99% of men do so well before sex.

TM said...

Not a bad idea. Just make sure you are not the bad idea.

Post a Comment