Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gameshark Pokemon Silver Cheats Mac Who Wants To Battle Or Trade On Pokemon Diamond Or Pearl?

Who wants to Battle or Trade on Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? - gameshark pokemon silver cheats mac

Hello, I have Pokemon Diamond and I'm really bored cuz I beat The Game, and theres nothing to do, cuz I am a little surprised, because most legendary. sooo, if there are people who want to fight here, or exchange, he said, responded. certainly do not know how to explain the WiFi code and everything works, so please someone.
PS All my Pokemon are level 100, but not as fraudsters statistics of the full 999th But I do not have pokemon with a Game Shark and migrated to preserve some of them.
Oh, and if you want to battle and trade, bringing an era in which we can cuz i dont have wifi, but my friend, I'm going home (he has Pokemon Pearl).
If someone is a developed form of Electabuzz magmotar or I'm going all the Pokémon from Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow exchange, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, leaf green or red light (the Lapras OUT ask why). including all legends, starters, etc., I have a lot of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, but not all. :)

5 comments:

Monster hunter said...

Do you have the ruby and sapphire + legendary Lugia and dog business, Larvitar, I and my friend code is 4768 7768 6728 Richard
What is your friend code?
Do you have WiFi, and in the middle of the sentence in conversation with a lady who gives a platform for PAL friend codes and you can ask and find yours.
thats funny. I am a boy so that my character and my real name is too rich.

pokediamond / mate as one in harmony with the trade to keep trying the cause, but do not see, I have a wireless connection and wireless is for business, especially via the Internet to remote locations.
Wi-Fi = Online
Well, if the trade at other times Joey

Jake :P said...

I do not like, but please send me an email if you understand why I am no friend-code to get into my game, diamond or simply reply to this message, please.

PS I'm everything I have on hand, including password Pokemon Power (without chika / Toedadial / ..., the name of the type of fire trading, but you know what I mean) for a friend code.

BigE said...

Hey do u have Latios Latias

pokediam... said...

Name: Matt

FC: 3479 9813 9263

Add me and Trade

You go now!

Porkaboo said...

I have my DS, but it can help. If you have a PAL platform go ahead and select the registration code friend. Enter the name of his friend, then press OK. then receive a code. Enter a code from someone who said that theres ready. I am Cameron or Porkaboo. my code is 128986073766

Post a Comment